Thursday, June 30, 2005

Okay, so this is terribly immature.

I mean, really. What's the frigging point in setting up a blog if nobody's going to frigging read it?

In my feeble attempts to actually make it in the blogosphere, I've gone to the extraordinary lengths of emailing David Farrar. I've suggested, in the not-too-vaguest terms, that he should link me to his site. But stop that thought. Before you think it. Unlike some other anonymous musings, Mr Farrar does not take any responsibility for this blog. David doesn't even feign responsibility. Well, that's not necessarily true. He might do. Yes, the author has met him before. But that, by no means, suggests that David is liable for any of the utterings on this site. One day, perhaps, the NBR might make vague claims that David is cool enough to write this random shit. But that won't happen anytime soon.

So that's it. I'm planning on becoming pseudo-famous by being anonymous. It's the new Black. After all, David owns New Zealand's most-visited blog. So in a vain attempt to associate myself with his undeniable coolness, I've made the not-too-subtle suggestion that he should link me from his site.

After all, I'm right-wing. My opinions are as valid as anybody else's. If I wasn't hungover every Saturday, I might even get off my arse and vote for Don Brash.

Hell, my ideas are more valid than the pinko commie losers who can't get a root on a Saturday night at Provedore's. I pay my taxes. More than most of the commie pinko wankers who have nothing better to do with their lives than read this shit. And David even extends himself to the bizarre ignominy of linking himself to genuine pinko commies under the guise of journalistic fairness.

So if you don't read David's site, then fuck you. And David, if you don't link yourself to my site, then fuck you, too.

And in a true Forrest Gump fashion, that's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

David Farrar said...

Have just found your email in my spam folder :-)

Will link through in the next day or so.